International project.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International project.

Forum of A road to success project.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite place in Riga ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satu

What is your favorite place in Riga ? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite place in Riga ?   What is your favorite place in Riga ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi everybody,

I would like to ask our Latvian friends which is your favorite place in your hometown ? Is there a place that we just cannot miss when we visit Riga ?

On the other hand I know that especially girls are interested in what kind of shopping alternatives they have in Riga. So where do you go for shopping clothes,
music etc ?

Satu, one of the teachers from Finland

Back to top Go down
Valvina

Valvina

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite place in Riga ?   What is your favorite place in Riga ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Dear Satu
Nice to meet you here! Some information that you have asked for you can find on the site http://www.riga-life.com/. Have a nice search for pleasant places in Riga.
Best wishes
Valentina
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite place in Riga ?   What is your favorite place in Riga ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Satu wrote:
Hi everybody,

I would like to ask our Latvian friends which is your favorite place in your hometown ? Is there a place that we just cannot miss when we visit Riga ?

On the other hand I know that especially girls are interested in what kind of shopping alternatives they have in Riga. So where do you go for shopping clothes,
music etc ?

Satu, one of the teachers from Finland

There`s a nice Shopping-center in the Heart of the Old Riga. And it`s located not far away from your hostel ( approx. 5 min. on foot).
Back to top Go down
https://aroadtosuccess.latvianforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite place in Riga ?   What is your favorite place in Riga ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite place in Riga ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International project. :: For communication-
Jump to: